Although we are living in a technologically advanced era, we sometimes feel superstitious. This is why we often look for something that can provide us with good luck. Well, this New Year should not be an exception. There are several recipes that you can have on New Year’s Day for good luck. These dishes will evoke happiness and you can keep your physical condition in good shape. So, what are you waiting for? Have a look at the following points:
Cooked Black Eyed Peas With Black Pepper
This is one of the healthiest recipes that will bring good luck on New Year’s Day. We have added the ingredients and process below.
You will need the following ingredients
- 1 pound black-eyed peas. It must be dried.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- 2 cups baby spinach.
- 6 cups chicken stock (low-sodium).
You will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take a large bowl and add beans to it. After that, add water and cover. Keep it for at least 7 to 8 hours.
- Now drain the water and rinse the beans using cold water. Take a large pot and keep it on medium heat. Now add the black-eyed beans and chicken broth to it. After that start boiling it. You will have to boil it for at least 45 minutes. Then add spinach, salt, and black pepper. Stir all the items very well and cook it for another 5 minutes. Your dish will be ready.
Roast Pork Tenderloin
If you are looking for a mouth-watering dish for New Year’s Day, this will be perfect for you. It can give you a heavenly taste if you cook it well. Well, if you have not achieved professionalism in cooking, you will not have to worry. We have added the ingredients and recipe below. So, don’t forget to check them below.
The ingredients that you need for cooking Roast Pork Tenderloin are as follows:
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (boneless).
- 2 pounds baby potatoes.
- Freshly grounded black pepper.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Maple syrup.
- 1 tablespoon mustard paste.
- Red pepper flakes.
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary.
- 3 cloves minced garlic.
- Take a medium-size pot and add all the spices to it. Mix them very well and then take a baking dish. Marinate the tenderloin with this mixture and then potatoes over it.
- Now, roast it for 1 hour and your dish will be ready. Garnish it with rosemary.
So, these are some dishes that you can try on New Year’s Day for good luck. If you don’t want to overly rely on luck, you can take matters into your own hands with supplements that seek to support a healthy body and mind. Garden of Life and Solgar are great options if you need more than luck this New Year’s Eve.