Who does not love eating chocolates? Well, there are some biological reasons that make chocolate more approachable. It is rich in magnesium, and therefore, it helps to maintain magnesium levels in our body. Chocolate also improves our mood, as well as how well we sleep, because magnesium helps to regulate levels of dopamine and serotonin in our body.
However, if you see the current market, you will realize that different brands have come up with different chocolate products. But most of them are not necessarily healthy. Therefore, we have come up with homemade natural and healthy chocolate recipe for you.
Homemade Chocolate Recipe
Well, we have explained the ingredients as well as recipe for you. So, do not miss the points mentioned below. Also remember that there are great ways to make any recipe better. Check out Carlson Labs and Nutramedix for products that seek to support your body every day!
In order to make chocolate at home, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup cocoa powder.
- 1 cup cocoa butter.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ½ cup honey.
- Orange or mint extract.
- Chopped almonds.
You will need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to make chocolate at home.
- Start with a clean glass bowl. You will also need a double boiler. After taking this, pour an inch of clean water. Now, add the cocoa butter to it, and melt it over medium heat.
- After melting the cocoa butter, remove it from the heat. After that, add cocoa powder and vanilla to it. Well, you can also add other flavours. After adding all the flavours, you will have to mix it very well.
- Set it aside so that it can get back to normal temperatures. Now, add honey to it and mix it very well.
- You will have to make sure that all the items are mixed very well and you have a smooth texture. You will also have to ensure that it does not get into contact with any liquid such as water. Otherwise, it will hamper the overall texture of the chocolate.
- Now, pour the chocolate into a glass pan or molds. Now keep it for 4 to 5 hours so that it forms a hard texture.
- Finally, remove it from the molds and keep the chocolate in the refrigerator. You can store this for a week.
So, this is how you can make tasty and healthy chocolate at home. We hope that this recipe would be helpful for you.