High protein granola improves blood pressure, gut health, and reduces cholesterol levels and blood sugar. This healthy breakfast choice is a mixture of nuts, oats, seeds, dried fruit, and spices. It is also easy to prepare. You can finish it in about 40 minutes. Let’s help you with the recipe in case you’d like to prepare it for you and your family.
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup protein powder
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup honey
- ½ oil (coconut or olive)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ flax seed
- 2 cups oats
Follow these steps to prepare a bowl of high-protein breakfast Granola.
- Preheat your oven to 320 degrees. Pour your oats, nuts, pumpkin seeds, protein powder, salt, and cinnamon into a bowl and mix together.
- Add your honey and oil (coconut or olive) and stir properly to mix together.
- Next, add sauce mixture if you have prepared any. Stir until it’s properly mixed with your Granola ingredients.
- Pour your granola mixture on a prepared baking sheet and leave for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with dried fruit.
- Wait for it to cool and serve.
You can also store your high-protein granola for up to days to enjoy every morning. Freeze it to enjoy for longer periods. Granola will help you shed those weight. A great exercise companion anyway, anytime. It is recommended to stick to a healthy amount as the high sugar level may cause health problems.